Comic Con 2012: Resident Evil 6 "Leon" Gameplay Footage
GameZone swung by the Capcom booth at this year's San Diego Comic-Con for an exclusive hands-on preview of the latest Resident Evil 6 build. We took longtime favorite character Leon Kennedy for a spin, trudging through the zombified Ivy League University, looking for a way out of this madness!
Check page two for part two of this video walkthrough!
- Horror on a global scale - No longer confined to a specific location, the outbreak of the C-virus is worldwide with the action taking place in North America, Eastern Europe and China
- Multiple characters and intertwined storylines - Experience the horror playing as Leon S. Kennedy, Chris Redfield, and Jake Muller with their respective partners
- Solo or co-op - Resident Evil 6 delivers both single and co-op gameplay either offline or online
- Zombies make a return to the Resident Evil series, but can now run, jump at players and even use weapons, making them far more challenging than in previous games
- The enemy creatures known as J'avo first came to prominence in the conflict zone of Eastern Europe and have the ability to regenerate when injured; furthermore, if J'avo take substantial damage to a particular area, they can mutate the affected body part into a variety of different forms, meaning players will have to rethink their strategy and adapt to this unpredictability